Tuesday, October 6, 2015

nothing new yet, putting in the loan app

Well it's been a week since I last updated and there has been nothing new to happen yet. As I stated before the SR informed us that for every Lancaster (our model) sold the price will increase $5K, but we've just been told that he doesn't believe the President will wait for the sales to increase the price. Good thing we initially signed when we did because days later the price increased and apparently the Pres. wanted to raise it to the full $509K. I personally like the idea of $5K for every home because even as good as the market is right know, if anyone has been stalking and on the fence like me that huge jump would really have an impact on my decision.

So with no news to really share at the time we have time to talk about electrical and data wiring. The company Haverford uses is called Chesapeake System Services, which I have never heard of but according to info found on Yelp, they hold some large accounts such as Sheehy, Pohanka, Centex Homes and Toll Brothers. My only gripe is that not much clarity is given on their site about what they offer and the levels of product, everything basically takes you to another website.

For now me and the guy are going over the location for outlets, switches, lighting and all those things. Good thing I created a little mock plan for my furniture layout, that helps out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment