Friday, April 8, 2016

Making Progress

So I have been MIA for a few weeks. I just couldn't get my words together. I have tried to post many time but I just didn't like what I was reading, it almost seemed like gibberish to me. We had our pre-drywall meeting on March 22nd. I wasn't able to make it but he was nice enough to facetime me for my own comfort. As you can tell from some of my posts I can be a little OCD so not being able to be there was going to drive me crazy.

I sent DBF to the meeting with my binder, yes I said binder. I told you the way my mind it set up I wouldn't have it any other way. My binder is full of all the options we selected, the standard options included, our HOA docs, Q&A from 1st meeting with the PM and my decor ideas. I have even included the shopping list for my home decor. 

But lets get back to the meeting. Some of my questions from the 1st meeting couldn't be answered until this moment. What I mean by this the movement of outlets and changing the swing of a door. I also plan to discuss my cabinet knobs and getting the PMs thoughts on the wall panel for mounting the tv. The Mr. has his heart set on this 
I, on the other hand would prefer something a little more traditional. The above stand and panel are anchored to the wall. 

Any who when he arrived this was the first thing he saw


We have brick and siding. Its amazing that at one time I thought they were moving too slow and now I just want them to slow down a bit. But as Wendy says "I'm a woman and I'm allowed to change my mind" lol. The BF's job these last few days has been to run me a list of things that still need to be done as a way to make me feel better in addition to reminding me they only have one trades group working in the house at a time and they don't work on ours on the weekends. 

We plan to go over tomorrow to see how far things have come since the last we heard they would be starting drywall. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. stop over at the shopping tab, I've made a few changes.




No comments:

Post a Comment